French Patent Attorney European Patent Attorney
Yves de Saint-Pern worked for almost ten years as a software engineer in several large industrial groups in the telecommunications field. After these experiences, Yves joined Regimbeau in 2012.
Yves is a European and French patent attorney. He advises his clients on patent matters, from the drafting of patent applications to patent litigation. He has acquired a solid experience in European law, handling numerous opposition proceedings before the EPO.
With his past experience as a programmer, Yves has developed a particular expertise in the field of computer-implemented inventions, but also works in other fields such as mechanics, and in particular medical technologies.
- French Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- Master’s in Engineering (IMT Atlantique - former Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecommunications de Bretagne)
- MS in Signal, Telecommunications, Images and Radar (University of Rennes 1)
- CEIPI Graduate (Distinction in Patents)
- European Patent Litigation Diploma"
- IP Audit
- Acquisition of IP Rights & Strategy
- IP Prosecution & Portfolio Management
- Pre-litigation & Litigation
- Freedom to operate
- Restoration of IP rights
Specific areas of expertise
Teaching / Representative positions
- Lecturer at the UMPC (IP rights and software)
- Lecturer at ESIEE (Introduction to Intellectual property)