- Protecting your innovations, by working closely with your experts, including when your project combines different cutting-edge technologies, such as bioinformatics, connected health objects, surgical robotics, personalised health, etc.
- Drafting strong patents, with an optimised scope according to the different territories, for example in the use of a robot involved in a surgical intervention, or in the use of artificial intelligence to analyse medical images
- Taking into account the regulatory timetable in the definition of a protection strategy
- Securing collaborations with doctors who are not employees of your company and who may contribute to your inventions
- Protecting health data collected in the context of a clinical trial or the use of a connected medical device