- Protecting and securing your innovations in close relation with R&D is a priority, while taking into account your timeline and markets. Our teams monitor with you the evolution of experimental/clinical data in order to set protection milestones and give you the benefit of their experience to best meet the requirements of patent offices (treatment methods, dosage, therapeutic uses).
- Optimising your protection strategy is part of our mission, by defining with you where, when and in which language to protect your invention and by drawing up, if necessary, a programme of subsequent or simultaneous protection. If necessary, we put together pairs of Counsels, combining their technical expertise (e.g. medical imaging, medical drug delivery devices, health and artificial intelligence) to serve your projects, however complex they may be.
- Identifying and enhancing your know-how. Not all of your results and data are intended to be disclosed in a patent application, but they are no less valuable. Our teams will recommend an appropriate management of your know-how.
- Controlling the chain of rights is essential to avoid any (unpleasant) surprises during an audit, assignment or concession of your assets. This may concern the ownership of rights, for example in the case of co-ownerships, collaborations or partnerships, but also any issue regarding the designation of inventors or their remuneration.
- Audit. Whether your portfolio is audited or you wish to have a portfolio audited, our teams will be able to assist you in identifying strengths, weaknesses and other sensitive points, to assess risks and provide solutions, if necessary.