French Patent Attorney European Patent Attorney
Eric Roussel began his industrial property career in 1994 and joined Regimbeau in 2002.
Eric has developed a specific expertise in the field of advising, drafting, filing and official actions for French, European and foreign utility patents, especially in the USA, China and Japan and adapting to foreign legislations, in patent searches, as well as in oppositions to European patents and has a large practice in Telecommunications, Electronics, IT.
- French Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- ENSEEIHT electronics engineer
- CEIPI Graduate (distinction in Patents)
- DU CEIPI Patent Litigation in Europe
- Acquisition of IP Rights & Strategy
- IP Prosecution & Portfolio Management
- Pre-litigation & Litigation
- Technological survey
- Freedom to operate
Specific areas of expertise