After a first successful experience in an Industrial Property department of an international high-tech Group operating in the aeronautical and space field, in particular in IP Intelligence, Paul started his career in another Parisian firm at the beginning of 2021, before joining Regimbeau in 2023.
He is mainly involved in the drafting of patent applications and in the granting procedures of French, European and foreign patents, especially in the United States, China, Japan and India. His activities also include IP Intelligence and the preparation of consultations on patentability and infringement.
He assists large companies, SMEs, start-ups and independent applicants. He mainly works in the fields of mechanics, electronics, telecommunications and NTIC.
- Engineer (ENSEIRB-MATMECA - Bordeaux INP)
- Master Degree in Economic Intelligence and Innovation Economy (University of Bordeaux)
- CEIPI Graduate (distinction in Patents of Invention, Trademarks, Designs and Models)
- Acquisition of IP Rights & Strategy
- IP Prosecution & Portfolio Management
- IP Valuation
- Technological survey
- Business Intelligence
- Freedom to operate
Specific areas of expertise