- Protecting and securing your innovations in close collaboration with the inventors and/or project leaders is a priority, while taking into account your schedule and budget. Our teams evaluate the needs for technical experiments (in vitro, preclinical…) with you, to strengthen your protection and meet the requirements of patent offices for the acquisition but also the defence of your rights.
- Optimising your protection strategy is part of our mission, by defining with you where, when and in which language to protect your invention and by drawing up, if necessary, a programme of subsequent or simultaneous protection. If necessary, we put together pairs of Counsels, combining their technical expertise (e.g. biotech and artificial intelligence) to serve your projects, however complex they may be.
- Identifying and enhancing the value of your know-how. Not all of your results and data are intended to be disclosed in a patent application, but they are no less valuable. Our teams will recommend an appropriate management of your know-how.
- Controlling the chain of rights is essential to avoid any (unpleasant) surprises during an audit, assignment or concession of your assets. This may concern the ownership of rights, for example in the case of co-ownerships, collaborations or partnerships, but also any issue regarding the designation of inventors or their remuneration.
- Audit. Whether your portfolio is audited or you wish to have a portfolio audited, our teams will be able to assist you in identifying strengths, weaknesses and other sensitive points, to assess risks and provide solutions, if necessary.