- Protecting your innovations: working hand in hand with your experts in order to define the most appropriate strategy to protect your innovations, without disclosing your know-how which must remain confidential.
- Protecting your trademarks, your software and application graphic interfaces, your domain names
- Filing patent applications: ensuring that when preparing these patent applications, inventions are presented in a way that allows the patentability to be effectively defended. (e.g. in the field of banking services or insurance).
- Defending your patent applications before patent offices in France and abroad
- Managing your patent and trademark portfolio